Contribute to excellency in the field and join our team
Cyber Security Consultant
- Provide a variety of services related to internal control, risk management, IT controls and related standards (Sarbanes-Oxley, FISCAM, FISMA, NIST, COBIT).
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Become familiar with clients business environment and basic risk management approaches.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients.
- Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
- Participate in mentoring relationships within practice.
- Organizes, directs, and manages all aspects of federal contract operational support functions involving multiple, inter-related project tasks.
- Provides overall direction of program activities.
- Manages and maintains contractor interface with the senior levels on contract.
- Consults with client and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules, costs and contractual obligations.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to client, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates, and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Help to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Define systems strategy and develop system requirements. Design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions. Support system implementation.
- Design and implement SAP ABAP technical coding solutions in SAP SD, MM, and FICO. Resolve techno-functional queries. Work with SAP Bank Analyzer on HANA. Perform data modeling using SAP HANA attribute, analytical, and calculation views. Develop SAP HANA SQL scripts. Design, develop, and implement business intelligence, business data warehouse, and financial reporting solutions based on SAP HANA, SAP HANA Live, SAP BW on HANA, and SAP Business Objects clients, including SAP Lumira, Web Intelligence (Webi), SAP Design Studio, and Xcelsius dashboard.
- Design technical specifications for reporting and analytical solutions based on SAP HANA models.
- Execute performance tuning of SAP HANA data models and reporting queries.
Information Technology Manager/Architect
- Manage the delivery and deployment of custom developed applications for public sector, government or industry clients, including prototyping, code development, modularization, unit testing, performance testing, configuration and defect management, and production deployment.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors. Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients. Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process. Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies. Oversee full system development life cycle implementations. Manage business process analysis, mapping and design.
- Guide conceptual and technical designs including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques. Perform role of counselor and coach. Provide input and guidance into the staffing process and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Lead a team in performing application design, development, business process redesign, system requirements gathering, implementation and maintenance utilizing IBM Requisite Pro, Unified Modeling Language, Microsoft Frontpage and Microsoft Visio. Oversee a team responsible for designing and executing SQL queries used to read, write and manipulate data in large data systems using Access, Oracle, MS SQL, and PL/SQL in SQL Server and SOLR. Provide guidance to a team in performing custom system development and testing using the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, JSON, and AJAX. Lead team in the development of REST and SOAP based Web Services to integrate web based applications utilizing XML, WSDL and UDDI open standards.
- Manage a team in performing system design and programming using HTML, CSS, JQUERY, Java Script, Bootstrap, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Flex. Direct junior team members in utilizing Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies based on clients requirements to plan and execute custom application development projects.